Thursday, July 5, 2018

Adventure - July My Creative Scrapbook Limited Edition Kit


Hi everyone! It is reveal day for all the gorgeous July kits at My Creative Scrapbook. My creations are with the beautiful Limited Edition Kit! This kit is loaded with Prima papers, flowers, chipboards, embellishments and so much more to finish off your creation!!! Today I have a layout to share. The cutie pie is my new puppy, Livvy.
 
 
The papers are so pretty and soft! I used layers of papers on the background along with one of the stencils in the kit for added background texture with some 13 Arts Modeling paste!
 
I love the Creative Embellishments chippy frames in this kit! Perfect for adding pieces in the clusters.
 
 One last close up of the pretty flowers and shiney chppys in this kit!
 
That is it for me today. Make sure to check out all the amazing kits available this month! Take care and happy scrapping! 

No comments: