Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Creative Mess - 13 Arts


Hello 13@rts Fans!! Today on the 13 Arts blog there is a group post featuring mists…but of course I used tons of 13 Arts products to create my layout. Mists of choice were: Pastel Turquoise and Chalk Ultramarine. I love how little mist you have to use for coverage...I used the mists to add color on the background, to color the chipboard clock,  and to add color to the flowers. I used papers from both the Aria and Until Dawn collections.

 
 
All of the flowers were white to start. I used both Turquoise and Ultramarine to color them. I found these two colors went perfect with the photo and background papers.

 
The chipboard clock is finished by misting with the Ultramarine and I used the Turquoise in the background like a water color…adding it with a paintbrush and added sprays of water to move the color around.

 
I also added some moldeling paste with the Tattered Grid Stencil. Once that was dry I added some black gesso here and there to accent the layout. I find black helps make the background colors pop!
I finished it all off with a title from the Small Words Sticker page and some 3D balls added with Gel Medium.

 
That is it for me today! Pop on over to the 13Arts blog and see what the rest of the designers made.… Take care and happy scrapping!!

 
13@rts Product List
Aria Collection papers
Until Dawn Collection papers
Mist Pastel Turquoise
Mist Chalk Ultramarine
Stencil – Tattered Grid
Modeling Paste
Gel Medium
Black Gesso
Chipboard – His and Hers
3D Balls – Medium
Flowers
Decorative Twig
Small Words Stickers