Tuesday, June 5, 2018

June Limited Edition Kit - My Creative Scrapbook


Hi everyone!  It is reveal day at My Creative Scrapbook with their gorgeous kits!!! Today I have a share from the Limited Edition Kit!!! This is a beautiful kit loaded with Prima papers, flowers, stencils and so much more to adorn your projects with.


I love the pretty soft Prima flowers in this kit. The title is done with the pack of Thicker letters in the kit.

One more close up with all of the gorgeous embellishments in the kit. For the stencil work I used some 13 Arts Modeling Paste and some mists.  
I also have 2 cards to share from the kit. I love to have a few cards on hand for when you need them.  


The Creative Embellishments chippys in the kit were perfect to add to the card details.  
 


That is it for me today. Make sure to check out all the amazing kits available this month! Take care and happy scrapping!

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Beautiful creating!!