Sunday, June 10, 2018

Sunny Day - 13 Arts June Challenge


Hello 13@rts Fans!!  There is a new monthly challenge up at 13@rts and here is my take on the inspiration photo. The cutie pies in the photo are my grandson and one of his puppies!
 
 
I used the gorgeous Strength in Numbers paper collection to start. I added some clear gesso to the background after I did some stamping. Next I used the fun NEW Watercolor Set to add some extra blues in the background.
 
After all of my embellishments were on I added a bit of modeling paste with the Fly Away stencil, and lots of grit sand with Gel Medium. I also added some 13 Arts dried roots. I am loving the natural roots to add to creations.
 
The cute sticker is from the Until Dawn sticker sheet. To finish it all off I used a bit of Ayeeda Pearl Gold paint and added touched to the shells.


That is it for me today…I hope you come and play along on this fun challenge! Take care and happy scrapping!!
 
13@rts Product List

Watercolor Set
Stickers – Until Dawn
Yellow Colored Grit Sand
Light Blue Grit Sand
Ayeeda Paint Pearl Gold
Cladonia Roots
Modeling Paste
Stencil – Fly Away
Gesso Clear
Gel Medium
White Gesso
 

Other Products