Thursday, January 10, 2019

Laugh Layout - Creative Embelllishments


Hi everyone! Today I have a layout to share featuring Creative Embellishments chippys and a flair button. The papers are the NEW Blue Magnolia Collection from 13 Arts and all mediums used are from 13 Arts.
 
I used one of the vine chippys from Flourish Set 30 and tucked in pieces of it with the clusters.
 
My photo is framed with the Vine Circle Frame. All of my chippys are just finished with 13 Arts Gesso.
 
To finish it off I used a piece from the Happy Word Set and a Whoo? Flair piece.
 
That is it for me for today! Don’t forget to check out the new January challenge …. Make sure to share all of your creations on our Facebook page… Take care and happy scrapping!!
 
Creative Embellishments Products:

 
Flourish Set 30
 
Happy Word Set
 
Whoo? Flair Set

No comments: