Friday, February 15, 2019

A Dog's Life - Creative Embellishments


Hi everyone! Today I have a layout to share featuring lots of Creative Embellishments chippys and their Distressed Text Stamp. Papers and flowers are from 49 and Market and mediums and 3D balls are from 13 ARTS.
 
In the background I used the Distressed Text Stamp and one of my fav chippys, the clock face.
 
I am also loving the Postage Stamps, one is tucked in behind the photo here.
 
To finish it all off I used a piece from A Dog’s Life Frame Set and some Fourish 10 pieces in the cluster. Look at how darling that frame is for using on your fur baby pages!
 
That is it for me for today! Don’t forget to check out the new February challenge …. Make sure to share all of your creations on our Facebookpage… Take care and happy scrapping!!
 
Creative Embellishments Products:

 
Postage Stamps
 
Clock Face
 
Distressed Text Stamp
 
Flourish Set 10

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Beautiful.. love the chipboards..