Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Favorite Products - 13 Arts


Hello 13@rts Fans!! Today on the blog a few of the design team members are featuring some of their favourite 13 Arts products. My layout is featuring one of the NEW collections, On the Wall…and what I love is the fact that I love how 13 Arts Collections are perfect for layering coordinating papers on your projects. Layers apon layers of papers that all match perfectly. On this layout I have used 3 different sheets from the collection to achieve that balanced background of layers. Links to some of my fav products are at the bottom!

 
With each collection also come lots of extras to play with. Matching stencils, chippys, stickers etc. 13 Arts also carries a huge variety of embellishments! Here I have used one of the stickers, glitter gold bars and 3 D balls added with Gel medium.

 
I used the greetings stencil and molding paste in the background for added texture.

 
My cluster is a mix of some 13 Arts flowers and natural cones, sisal etc. All add so much extra to your projects! I finished it all off with some splashes of white gesso.

 
That is it for me today… Take care and happy scrapping!!

 
13@rts Product List
On the Wall Collection
White Gesso
Greetings Stencil
Modeling Paste
Gel Medium
13 Arts Flowers
Natural Cones
Glitter Gold Bars
Sisal
3D Balls Medium

No comments: