Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Christmas Traditions - 13 Arts


Hello 13@rts Fans!! Today on the 13@rts blog the Design team has created gorgeous projects that are Christmas themed! I have used the beautiful NEW Christmas Traditions Collections to create some tags for gifts.
 
After my layers of papers I did some stencil work with one of the new Christmas Stencils…I love the detail on this stencil!!! Just a little Modeling paste and what a fabulous background.
 
Next I added layers of 13 Arts flowers, cones, sisal and berries.
 
I finished it all by adding some 3 D Balls and Gold Micospheres with Gel Medium.
 
That is it for me today…I hope you check out what the rest of team created and head on over to the 13Arts store and check out all of the NEW products!!  Take care and happy scrapping!!
 
13@rts Product List
Christmas Traditions Collection
Stencil Christmas Jumper
White Gesso
3D Balls Medium
Modeling Paste
Gel Medium
13 Arts Flowers
Dried Casuarina Berries
Gold Microspheres
Sisal
Cones Natural Bleached

No comments: