Friday, December 14, 2018

Jingle Bells - Creative Embellishments


Hi everyone! Today I have a fun winter layout to share! I love all the winter themed chippys in the store!! The papers are from 13 Arts and the first thing I did on the paper layers was to use that fabulous Grunge Snowflake Stamp from CE…one of my favs!!

 
Once again I have used some of the chippy Pine Trees…just add some puffy paste or modeling paste to give them texture! I added a Vintage Flourish behind the photo to look like swirling snow.

 
I finished it all off with a few snowflake chippys and a cute Christmas Sentiment!

 
 
That is it for me for today! Don’t forget to check out the new December challenge …. Make sure to share all of your creations on our Facebook page… I hope you all have a fabulous Christmas and Holiday season!!!

 
Creative Embellishments Products:

 
Chipboard Snowflakes

 
Christmas Sentiments

Pine Trees

 
Vintage Flourish Set 3

 
Grunge Snowflake Stamp

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Beautiful!1 I am looking at the snow in your photo while it is summer here!!!