Sunday, December 2, 2018

December Challenges at Creative Embellishments and 13 Arts


Hi Everyone!!! Today I have one layout that is featured for two different challenges and mood boards! The 13 Arts moodboard is wintery looking and just stunning! The Creative Embellishments mood board is a fun one where the twist is to have an animal on your project! Normally I never do one layout for 2 teams but this one just fit so perfect! So my layout features the gorgeous Vintage Summer Collection and lots of 13 Arts mediums, stencils, paints and flowers…and lots of Creative Embellishments chippys and a CE flair button! Links for all products are at the bottom.

 
 

First on the background I used some Gel Medium on the Vintage Summer paper to block the mediums I was going to use. Next I used the Greetings Stencil with Modeling Paste on the background. I love the Rainbow color Black Duo powder and used it behind the photo area as shadowing. The cute Creative Embellishment chippys are all just finished with 13 Arts Gesso…look at that beautiful chippy snowflake.

 
I love these little Creative Embellishments chippy Whimsical and Pine trees. They have lots of texture on them created with 13 Arts Modeling paste, and Snow Cap Acrylic paint. I also added some 13 Arts glitter on them. I used some stash flowers mixed in with some 13 Arts flowers. 
  Look at that beautiful cluster filled with chippy snowflakes, beautiful flowers and finished it off with a Creative Embellishments flair.  

That is it for me today…I hope you check out what the rest of team created on the two challenges at Creative Embellishments and 13 Arts!!  Take care and happy scrapping!!

 
Creative Embellishments Product List
Pine Trees
Whimsical Trees
Snow Day Flair
Large Snowflake Set
 
13@rts Product List
Vintage Summer Collection
Greetings Stencil
Modeling Paste
Rainbow Color Black Duo
White Gesso
Acrylic Paint Snowcap
13 Arts White Flowers
Sisal
Dried Roots
Gel Medium

2 comments:

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow this is a fabulous winter scene, loving the detail, hugs Liz xx

Lizzyc said...

lovely!