Tuesday, March 19, 2013

All Boy **Fabscraps**


Hi everyone and welcome to my blog! Today I have a layout to share with one of the new collections from Fabscraps……Adrenaline Collection. This collection would be so amazing for heritage photos especially for those Military realated photos. It must be so hard to find papersto go with those types of photos. I know that I have a couple photos of my dad when he was in uniforn but unfortunately I can not find them…so I have done a layout of one of my grandsons..he is dressed up like a fireman hehe.

I have done lots of masking and distressing in the background. Look at all the cool embellishments that come with this collection!

I finished it off with a few Fabscraps Metal Embellishments…they are too much fun.

Well that is it for today. Come on by the Fabscraps Blog and Facebook page too, there is always lots of inspiration there. I hope that you all have a fantastic week! Feel free to leave me some scrappy love comments, I love reading them ...take care and happy scrapping.

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Shona this is such an amazing boy layout. I love all the elements and how you added texture to the background! Perfection! And your grandson is too adorable!!

Christy said...

What a fabulous masculine layout! I sooo struggle with those and you just made it seem effortless!

Unknown said...

It's a perfect LO for a boy, love how you clustered all of your embellies around your grandson's pretty face, fab page!
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Wow, Shona!! What an amazing boy page!! Love the banner embellies!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/