Sunday, March 24, 2013

Fabulicious new Fabscraps


Hi everyone and happy Sunday to you all….well it looks like Spring might finally be on its way here. It is chilly but looks like it is going to be a gorgeous sunny day..weeeee! Today I have a layout and tag to share using some of the new FabscrapsCollections. For my layout I have used the Fabscraps Little Peeps Collection. This Collection is so much fun.

I did lots of distressing, inking and masking in the background. The circles are fussy cut from the collection papers and I used pop ups for dimention on them.

The trims are all from Green Tara and I finished it all off with a yummy Fabscraps Metal Embellishment.

For my tag I have used the new Fabscraps Romantic Travel Collection..definately one of my favourite collections. The colors and patterns are just so amazing.

Well that is it for today. Come on by the Fabscraps Blog and Facebook page too, there is always lots of inspiration there. I hope that you all have a fantastic week! Feel free to leave me some scrappy love comments, I love reading them ...take care and happy scrapping

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Shona, what a sweet little bee!

Love the colors on the tag - just amazing.

Lynn said...

Shona I love your projects but those photos are too adorable! Love stopping by to see all your amazing techniques!

Sandi Clarkson said...

What a sweet page and a cool tag. Loved your video ... gorgeous canvas!

Cindy Gay said...

Nice job with the inked edged pieces!

Jackie Plank said...

Gorgeous layout and tag!!

Keren Tamir said...

This is amazing!!loooove

Lizzyc said...

Beautiful layout and love the tag!!

Unknown said...

Such a sweet page again and a lovely tag!
byebye,Lean

juscrap said...

This is amazing Shona! Love love love. xx

Unknown said...

Gotta love this beautiful photo! Wonderfully decorated LO, love the sweet dreams stamp, so pretty!
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Rachael Funnell said...

That tag is So Pretty.. & that layout WOW! The photo is TOTALLY ADORABLE!!!