Monday, March 11, 2013

Romantic Travel **Fabscraps**


I am back with a couple more creations to share using the gorgeous new Fabscraps Romantic Travel Collection. These are Arches and I have used chipboard pieces from the Collection Travel Mini Album to start on. I then covered the chipboard pieces with the yummy Romantic Travel Collection papers and added lots of extras to finish them off. 


For the Bon Voyage one I have covered the collection title chippy with some yummy Shimmerz Truffle Spritz. The crinkle seam binding is colored with the same Shimmerz Spritz. I have also used lots of Green Tara trims and flowers to finish off this piece.

I have used some Shimmerz Cotton Candy Spritz in the background, on some of the flowers and on the lace trims. Look at those adorable Fabscraps metal embellishments.


For the Travel Time Arch I have finished off the collection chippys with some Shimmerz Vibez in Before Dawn and some Shimmerz Seafoam Spritz. I love the contrast of the two colors together. I have also used Green Tara flowers and trims again to complete the project.


The background has been misted with both Shimmerz Seafoam and Truffle Spirtz.

I have also added in more of the cute Fabscraps metal pieces and some twine and seam binding bows for added touches.

Well that is it for today. I just love all the fun fussy cut pieces from this gorgeous collection. So much fun to work with! Come on by the Fabscraps Blog and Facebook page too, there is always lots of inspiration there. I hope that you all have a fantastic week! Feel free to leave me some scrappy love comments, I love reading them ...take care and happy scrapping!

12 comments:

Rachael Funnell said...

These are just AWESOME....
all the Green Tara goodness looks FANTASTIC.... what you have done with the GT cobweb ribbon really gives it that bit more of a WOW factor!!!!

Keren Tamir said...

Wow Shona fantastic use of chipboard and amazing vintage feel!! Love these!!

Unknown said...

Shona, these are stunning!!! Love the gorgeous dark colours on the Travel Time arch.

Evgenia Petzer said...

gorgeous! i am still thinking what to do with these papers:)))

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

These are both so gorgeous!!!

Cindy Gay said...

This is great Shona!

Lynn said...

Gorgeous work Shona. I love your unique design and all the elements!

misty said...

these are both so beautiful Shona! Love them!

Andiepants said...

Your style has evolved so much!! These are GORGEOUS honey. Thank you so much for sharing.

Cathy McGrath said...

Shona, this is amazing. Love the details and the textures.

Unknown said...

Wow Shona, these are amazing! Fab layering and such awesome embellies, there's just so much to see! Love them!
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Vicky Alberto said...

OMG these are so amazing!