Saturday, March 2, 2013

Flying Unicorn March Kit of Month – Sweet Days– Part 2


Hi everyone and Happy Sunday to you all! Wow Spring is starting to look like it might be here soon…we actually had rain today instead of snow..YIPPEE!!!!!! Today I have my Off The Page Project from the FlyingUnicorn March Kit of Month – Sweet Days. This month the OTP is a clock from Kaisercraft and I have finished it with some Kaisercraft Pickled Pear Collection. I still cant believe that this an actual working clock and it keeps perfect time too hehe!
 

The fence part is finished with some Shimmerz Licorice mist.
 

One last close up. How cute is this clock !
 

Well that is it for today. I still have 2 more layouts to share from this kit, later this week.  Don’t forget to stop on by the Flying Unicornstore for all your scrappy supplies. I hope that you all have a fantastic weekend! Feel free to leave me some scrappy love comments, I love reading them ...take care and happy scrapping J
 

7 comments:

Heather Jacob said...

amazing with a capital A .. loving this x

Unknown said...

Beautiful creation you have made!

Unknown said...

oh Shona this is more than just cute, this is totally remarkable! A stunning piece with such yummy details!
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Keren Tamir said...

Wow Shona this turned out fantastic. Love the clock and your take on it!!!

junemac2 said...

I love this so much, it reminds me of a cuckoo clock i bought in the French alps when i was 14 ... so pretty
Hugs June xxx

Lynn said...

Gorgeous project Shona! I love the vintage look to the paper and all your elements! I'm going to say Yeahhh for rain instead of snow!!! Spring is just around the corner!

Unknown said...

wow stunning project love it !!!