Thursday, March 3, 2016

Happy - Creative Embellishments and Shimmerz

Hi everyone! It is starting to feel like Spring here and I wanted to use some pretty colors…so today I have a fun water color mixed media layout to share with the NEW Aqua Huez from Shimmerz and lots of Creative Embellishments chippys. Papers are from the Riddersholm Newport Collection and available at the Flying Unicorn store.
 
 
 

The chippy are all from Creative Embellishments. The title piece is from the Happy Word Set and I used pieces from the Heart Frame set. They are finished with a coat of gesso and I added some Little Lily Aqua Huez on them. So soft and pretty!
 

I did some stamping in the background first and started to add color with the Aqua Huez. If you spray with a bit of water they blend together perfectly. I used 3 colors. Little Lily, 14 Carrots and Hottie Pink.
 

Another piece form the Heart Frame set. The water paints look so pretty on the Petaloo flowers too! Some added splats and drips with the Aqua Huez to finish it off!
 

That is it for today...take care and Happy Scrapping!
 
 
 

 

No comments: