Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Spring is in the Air with Petaloo

Hello Petaloo Fans! Shona here today! Spring is in the air and today I have a fun Spring project to share with you! I have used the Graphic 45 Childrens Hour Collection and lots of pretty Petaloo blooms to create this altered box and tag set!
 


Gorgeous Spring colors of Purples and Greens…and the Petaloo flowers just match the gorgeous G45 papers perfectly! For my clusters I used Botanica Blooms and Petites with a few Burlap Blossoms tucked it.


 
Such pretty colors and the Spring Berry Clusters tucked into the cluster is just perfect!
 


 
As I start to open the box you can see the cute little pieces from the G45 papers.
 


 

Inside the box I have created some Spring Tags.
 


 
I have used the same Botanica and Burlap blooms with some added Velvet Hydrangeas on the tags.
 


What a beautiful match of G45 and Petaloo…Happy Spring everyone!
 


 
Petaloo Products:
 
 
Other Products:


2 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

Love this! Beautiful paper!

Lizzyc said...

Beautiful colors.. love this..