Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Smile - Petaloo

Hello Petaloo Fans! Shona here today, and I have a layout to share featuring Graphic 45's Mon Amour Collection and lots of gorgeous Petaloo blooms and trims! I had lots of fun making this layout and adding in just a touch of mixed media.
 
I added some Cream Fancy Trims in the background around the photo. For my clusters I used many different Petaloo flowers with the Coral Botanica Bloom as the center piece flower. I also tucked in fussy cut pieces from the G45 collection.
 


 
Once the main flower was placed I just started to add more to the clusters until they were just right. Penny Lane Forget Me Nots, Mini Daisys and Mixed Blossoms were the perfect pieces to fill it all in! I just adore the detail on those cute little flowers!  
 


 
That is it for today. Make sure to check out our Facebook page for lots of inspiration and fun things coming up! Happy Spring everyone!  

No comments: