Sunday, November 13, 2011

Thank you card

Happy Sunday everyone! Thanks to all my lovely followers that have left me comments on my last few posts J. Well I didn’t get to go Xmas shopping boo hoo…but I did get lots of scrapping done this weekend. I am all caught up on my DT projects now and have lots to show you soon. Today I have a little thank you card that I made using the sketch over at BoBunny and this weeks palette at The Color Room.


I used the BoBunny Etc collection for this. I love the cute embellishments that come with that collection, and added one of the metal pieces the rosette that I made.

I finished it off with some hemp twine bows, some vintage seem binding ribbon and a yummy piece of Dusty Attic.

Ok well that is it for today. Thanks again for stopping by and I hope that you have a fantastic week.  Feel free to leave me some scrappy love comments, I love reading them ...take care and happy scrapping J

4 comments:

Sandi Smith said...

Beautiful card...,you are a woman of many talents!

Unknown said...

cool card great layers and details.
byebye,Lean.

Unknown said...

very beautiful card!!

hugs carla

Unknown said...

Fantastic card Shona, perfect for thanksgiving with these warm and rich colours! Love the rosette and swirl, they're such fine elements on your card!