Of course we are offering some yummy blog candy! And here it is:
A winner will be randomly chosen after the hop is over. Tt is important to leave a comment on each blog. Many of them are also offering a small blog candy of their own.
BONUS RAK from me :) Yes I will also be doing my own RAK with Dusty Attic chippys in it. After the hop I will use Random number generator to pick a winner. Good Luck!
For my layout I have tried to use many of my styles as this is about me. I have used yummy Fabcraps papers and have done lots of distressing, inking and masking, three of my favs. Here is the sketch and my take on it.
The Blog Hop starts today,
March 30th and runs through USA Eastern Standard Time on Sunday April 1st . USA
The SOUS winner will be announced on Monday April 2nd. You must leave a comment on each of the designers blogs as well as become a follower to be eligible to win the SOUS blog candy.
Your next stop is the blog of Stine Ursin.
Thanks again for joining us! Happy Hopping! Don’t forget to link up your creations from this amazing sketch over at the SOUS blog.
1. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Why?Well I would be white, because you can add other colors to white to get the one you want.
2. What would people be surprised to learn about you?
Lets see…I love to take photos of my family but have very few of me. Always behind the camera. I am a wee bit shy until I know you than I am a bit of a comedian.
3. What 5 things are always on your crafting table?Everything is on my table but if I were to clean it off I would leave on ink, distress tools, glue, cutting mat, scissors. LOL!
4. Your go-to embellishment is ...Chippys and Pretty flowers!!!
5. What is your all-time favorite crafting tool?Definitely my distress tools.
6. Tell us about your family .. first in one word. Then in a sentence or two.Blessed! I have 3 kids and a great hubby. Five grand kids with another on the way. I love spending as much time as I can with my family. Oh yes and 4 Jack Russel dogsJ
7. What is your dream vacation?I don’t know but I have thought about this. I think somewhere hot in the winter because where I live the winters can be pretty brutal. I would like to be a snowbird and fly south for the winters LOL!
8. Who is your favorite crafty company?Fabscraps and Dusty Attic! hehe
9. Tell us a bit about your crafty style.My style is shabby chic, I love to distress and ink. Masking is one of my favs as well. I do like to do the odd girly grunge project and always love to learn new techniques. OH and I always load up a layout, Sandi always teases me and says she has to search for the sketch in my layout…but it is there really! LOL!
10. Where do you live?I live in beautiful British Columbia Canada. I am surrounded by huge mountains as I live close to the