Thursday, March 22, 2012

Scrap Cake Party *CT Flying Unicorn*

Hi everyone, today and I have some layouts and one cards that I have created with three different collections from Scrap Cake. These collections are all so amazing and they are all available in the Flying Unicorn store.

Cody

This layout was created using the NEW One Moment in Time collection. I did lots of deep distressing, inking and some fussy cutting. All of the flowers are from the Flying Unicorn store and the chippys were in the Feb KOM. The photo is my grandson.

The larger flowers are Petaloo and the small rose buds are Flying Unicorn flowers. I tied some twine around the little tag that was in the Feb KOM. The leaves are fussy cut from the collection papers.

The chippys are just painted white and I added some liquid pearls to them. The twig heart is also from the Feb KOM. After I distressed the edges I used Vintage Photo Distress ink all around the edges.

Laughter & Smiles

This layout and card were both created with the The Bright Side of Life Collection. I did lots of punch work and fussy cutting on this one. I LOVE all the things that you can fussy cut with this collection. All of the flowers are from Manor House and they are so gorgeous.  I also tucked in some Dusty Attic chicken wire and finished it all off with some liquid pearls. Everything is available in from the Flying Unicorn store. The photo is 3 of my grandkids.

I cut lots of strips and inked them all and the leaves are fussy cut from the collection papers.

Close up of the yummy flowers from Manor House.

Happy Easter Card: This little card is also made with the same collection, lots of fussy cutting and flowers from the store.

Remember This Beautiful Day

This last layout is done with the NEW My Private Happiness collection. The Dusty Attic chippy is first painted white than I added some glimmer mists to it. I also used the punched out portion from the chipboard and the same mist and did some masking with it. The photo is my grand daughter hamming it up for the camera.

Again this collection comes with all these wonderful tags and pieces that can be cut out and used on your creations.

I fussy cut the circles, inked the edges and used pop ups to give them dimension on the layout.

Well that is it for today! I hope that you all have a fantastic week! Feel free to leave me some scrappy love comments, I love reading them ...take care and happy scrapping J

6 comments:

Carole Wright said...

HI shona, this is all so pretty - I love that bright side of life collection. Love your Easter card too, just lovely. BFN

Vicky Alberto said...

so gorgeous - I finally bought that MS heart border punch LOL

Unknown said...

Beautiful work Shona with cool details and yummie layers.
byebye,Lean

Unknown said...

You just seem to whip up one gorgeous LO after the other Shona. Love your distressing, I had to take a closer look because at first I thought you burnt the edges for that Medieval look, such fine creations again!!

Sandi Smith said...

Wow Shona...dont know how you continously make those beautiful creations!Stunning work!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Such gorgeousness! I get tired just from looking at your work and knowing the hours you put it to them! Whew!~ I admire that!