Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Serenity

Happy Hump Day!!! I am counting down the days till Christmas…lots of visiting with family, a few days off…what more can a girl ask for…except to hopefully get in some scrappy time for me! I have had a great week so far! I won the sketch contest at Dusty Attic and I also won a card challenge at BoBunny! Woo Hoo…I am so excited!

OK so on with my layout…I have done this one using lots of Prima goodies and the Prima monthly BAP Sketch. I did lots of punching, distressing, layers and this is a Hybrid layout. The velum quotes are printed from a digital file and then I have added them to the layout.


I love the little banner on this one.  I have used lots of pop up adhesives to make this layout have lots of dimension. It is going into a shadow box frame as a Christmas gift so the more dimension the better. Here is a close up of the banner and velum printout.

I used lots of Prima flowers to add color to this layout and I tucked some Dusty Attic leaves and chicken wire in with them. I also tucked in some guaze and flocked rub ons for more added texture.

Here you can see all the yummy layers.

Ok well that is it for now. I still have to post my canvas one day this week, so I will be back soon. Thanks again for stopping by and I hope that you have a fantastic week.  Feel free to leave me some scrappy love comments, I love reading them ...take care and happy scrapping J

10 comments:

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Congrats on the wins. It's clear to see why!!! Your work is amazing. This layout is just stunning. Thanks for all the inspiration . Take care.

Bellaidea said...

I have to admit,, I love to read and leave comments too.
So first I want to say CONGRATULATIONS on your double win! Well done!
I also like your new layout, beautiful design!
Can noy wait to see more soon:), Have a great evening!

Lizzyc said...

wow! this is amazing.. so many layers, so many lovely details.. i love the black and white with the pops of color.. beautiful!!

Cindy Gay said...

It will be a great Christmas present. Love the banner too!

Blossom inch said...

this is so nice and loving the layers and colours...very beautiful!

Sandi Smith said...

Congrats on the wins and your layout is STUNNING|!

Unknown said...

Cool page you have made so sweet and full of lovely details....congrats to with all your winning pages.....great work!!
byebye,Lean

Unknown said...

Congrats on your wins Shona, no wonder, your LOs are always so immensely pretty! Love your new LO, too, very rich, fab layering and that flower is stunning!

Vicky Alberto said...

huge congrats on the wins - very glam layout!

Unknown said...

Just sooooo beautiful!!!