Thursday, February 28, 2013

Flying Unicorn March Kit of Month – Sweet Days– Part 1


Hi everyone. It is reveal day for the Flying Unicorn March Kit of Month – Sweet Days and this kit is just jam packed full of amazing products. I have 3 layouts to share today. For my layout I have used the Kaisercraft Marigold Collection in the kit. The colors on this collection are so much fun and just gorgeous papers.

The kit also comes with some cute little chippys that I have used and just left naked hehe. And look at those yummy flowers that are in the kit, so bright and so much fun!

Kaisercraft always has all these amazing embellishment pieces. It really makes it so easy to create with their collections. The kit also comes with some Ranger paints and I have done some splashes and drips with one here.

For this layout I have used the same collection of papers and added lots of stamping with the paints in the kit.

The chicken wire stamping is done with some of the Ranger paints and the drips are some Shimmerz and gesso mixed up.

Again look at all the fun embellishment pieces with this collection.

This kit also features the gorgeous Websters Park Drive collection. For this layout I have just done some tearing of the papers, masking and lots of distressing.

The masking is done with a Crafters Workshop stencil, and the flowers are misted with some Shimmerz Licorice, also available in the Flying Unicorn store.

One last close up.

Well that is it for today. I still have 2 layouts and my Off the Page project that I have done with this oh so yummy kit. Don’t forget to stop on by the Flying Unicorn store for all your scrappy supplies. I hope that you all have a fantastic week! Feel free to leave me some scrappy love comments, I love reading them ...take care and happy scrapping J

11 comments:

Sandi Smith said...

Well you have outdone yourself once again...love the bright splashes of color!

Unknown said...

I couldn't agree more, all of your pages are totally scrummy!!
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Keren Tamir said...

Wow wow wow absolutely stunning. 3 masterpieces. You really rocked this kit

Linda T said...

Totally amazing so much detail to look at

Heather Jacob said...

wow wow wow Shona these are all outstanding pieces of art xoxox

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

What gorgeous pages!! Love the vibrant colors! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Such a woderful pages you have made again.

Unknown said...

This is so gorgeous love it the colors

Sherry said...

You Always amaze me with your work!! You are one talented lady!!! This is twice now... I've read from blogs about the chicken wire trick! Thats a perfect way to get the honeycomb shapes.. Never even dawned on me... but darn good idea!! I enjoyed all your new layouts from Flying unicorns kit!

Sherry

Sandi Clarkson said...

What fabulous pages! Love each in their own way!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

These are so gorgeous! I especially love the color combination in the first two!