Friday, May 31, 2013

Flying Unicorn June Kit Off the Page Project


HI everyone and welcome! Today I have my off the page project with the Flying Unicorn June kit “A Ray of Magic”. Our Kits are unique and always come with an Off the Page (OTP) project and this month a papermache suitcase to create and make your own.


 
This suitcase is quite large also….not sure what I am going to use it for yet so I have left the inside unfinished for now.
 

I have used the Pink Paislee collection in the kit to cover the suitcase top and bottom. The sides are painted with some Ranger Distress paints and I added some crackle to it. Vintage Photo distress ink gives it an antique look.
 



Well that is it for today! Iwill be back soon with lots more creations! Thanks for comments…I love reading them ...take care and happy scrapping J

7 comments:

Denise said...

This SO rocks Shona!!! Turned out beautiful!!!!

Heather Jacob said...

oh Shona this is magnificent , I am drooling .. sigh x

Unknown said...

Love it cool work!

Lynne said...

Stunning suitcase Shona!! Love your style and attention to the details!!

Keren Tamir said...

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! fantastic!!

Denise van Deventer said...

This is just absolutely gorgeous....I love it to bits! So gentle and romantic and beautiful! Stunning work Shona!

Anonymous said...

Girl you ROCKED that kit! Love all the creations here.....your textures are always incredible! I am so glad I stopped by. Miss you :) XOXO!