Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Flying Unicorn August Kit of Month – Play in the Sunshine


Hi everyone! It is that time for the August Kit of the Month reveal at the FlyingUnicorn. And this kit is just LOADED with so many yummy goodies to play with. Today I have 2 layouts and a tag to share. First up is a layout that I have created. I am going for a beachy feel LOL!.
 


I love how the collections come with added embellishments so it makes finishing a layout easy.
 
 


The kit and add on also include some Shimmerz Texturez and Dazzlerz…perfect for all the masking in the background on projects. They are a mixed media delight!
 


My next layout was fun to create. The background is done with a Prima crackle mask, from the store, and the Shimmerz Dazzlerz in the kit.

 

Again look at all the fun tags and pieces to add to your creations.

 
 

Last up I have a tag that I created with some of the fun bright papers.
 


The banners are fussy cut from the collection papers.

 

I love the super cute fan flowers included in the kit. They go just perfect with these papers and I created t his tag for my grand daughters 5th birthday. I enjoy making tags more than cards LOL!
 


Well that is it for today. Il be back tomorrow with more from the August Kit! Don’t forget to stop on by the Flying Unicorn store for all your scrappy supplies. I hope that you all have a fantastic week! Take care and happy scrapping J

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sheer loveliness Shona, both your stunning collages and your tag! Every time I discover something new, which I LOVE! You're so talented!
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Unknown said...

Cool pages and tag lovely work!

Lynn said...

I love all your projects Shona. Looks like such a fabulous kit, and you worked with it beautifully.