Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Fabscraps Angelic Christmas Gift Bag and Oversize Tag Set


HI everyone. Wow can you believe how fast Summer is coming to an end! It is chilly here at nights now and the hot temps are gone during the day too..BOO HOO LOL!
  


Ok enough of my whinning about Winter coming (sighs)…If it is coming I might as well start making Christmas stuff LOL! So here is a super fun project I have made with the new and oh so yummy Angelic Christmas Collection from Fabscraps, and all the new Fabscraps collections are available at the Flying Unicorn store now too!
 


The colors are fabulous with this collection. Blues, browns, green and purples! I chose the purples for this project. For the Tag I did some masking in the background with some Shimmerz Dazzlerz.
 
 


The cute lil gift bag, well I just used all the leftovers pieces to complete it! So much fun!
 

Ok that is it for today…I will be back soon with more from the new Fabscraps Collections! Make sure to swing by our Facebook page and Blog for more inspiration! Take care and happy scrapping!

6 comments:

Lizzyc said...

These look fabulous.. great textures!! and the year is flying!!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! Love all the texture! ~ Blessings, Tracey

Garden of Grace

Sandi Clarkson said...

Such cute projects! No Christmas gifts going down here cause its still in the 100s. So I'll enjoy yours!

juscrap said...

OMG!!!! This is fabulous!!!

Lynn said...

Love, love, love the colors of your projects. These are absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for reminding me that winter is coming, lol.

Unknown said...

SO pretty, Shona, love the purple!!