Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Wild At Heart **Fabscraps**


Hi everyone and Happy Hump Day!  Today I have a layout to share and I have used the New Fabscraps Wild at Heart Collection. This collection is just sooo much fun and the colors are truly amazing! The photo is my cutie pie grandson and I thought that the colored pic added some nice contrast to the collection blues.
 

The chippy and tags are from the collection also. And look at those cute adorable Fabscraps Metal pieces….love those!

 I used lots of Shimmerz mists in the background and did lots of stamping.

Ok that is it for today…I will be back soon with more from the new Fabscraps Collections! They are ALL available now at the Flying Unicornstore.  Make sure to swing by our Facebook page and Blog for more inspiration! Take care and happy scrapping!

6 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

Very pretty color Shona!

Lizzyc said...

This looks lovely, I love the blues and the pop of yellow looks fabulous!

Unknown said...

Cool page i like the colors.

Unknown said...

so cool pretty boy design!!!love the color !!!

Unknown said...

This is so bold and fabulous!!!! Awesome page, Shona!

anita nay said...

Geat page to visit, like your work