Sunday, December 1, 2013

Flying Unicorn Dec Kit of the Month Part 2 and Scrap For Help


HI everyone! Today I have part 2 of the Flying Unicorn Dec Kit“Magic” This layout features Marion Smith Designs Nirvana Collection. The colors in this collection are just so amazing! This is also for my December Scrap for Help reveal. I had to use threads and a paper bag. Well I decided to use the paper bag handles on this one and tucked them in with the clusters.
 

 
 

I LOVE the Shimmerz Dimentionz in the kit…here you can see the drops of it and I also painted it on the hearts.
 

 

Just look at all the fun embellishments in this kit..everything just goes together perfectly!

 

I have one more layout to share from this kit and believe me I still have so much kit left to play with! This layout features the Kaisercraft collection in the kit! I have fun with the background on this one! Lots of gesso, stamping and masking.

 

There are some Prima canvas pieces in the kit that I had fun piecing here and there. I also ripped up the ribbon in the kit and used it for added texture. The flowers in the Kit add on are just delish and I made with leaves but just stamping on cardstock and fussy cutting them out.
 

 

Look at all the texture in the background…yummy! Everything here comes in this kit!

 

One last closeup you can see the Shimmerz Dimentionz in the background…so much fun!



Well that it for today. Head on over to the Flying Unicorn store and grab your kit today!  ...take care and happy scrapping J

3 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

I love the stamping in the top layout!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Such gorgeous pages, Shona!! Such fabulous designs and colors!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

Garden of Grace

Unknown said...

Gorgeous LOs Shona, I always enjoy looking at your beautiful creations. It's so good to be back again, even though we're in the midst of grief at the moment. I find that creativity and looking at what other people have made are a great diversion. So thank you. Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner