Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Fun This Way **Shimmerz and Flying Unicorn**


Hello everyone. Today is my day up on the Shimmerz blog and I have altered some Creative Embellishments chippys and the flowers with my Shimmerz. My friend Tammy sent me a few CE chippys and I must say they are just amazing...so intricate and just gorgeous! AND the Flying Unicorn store now carries them so yippee! CE also has a new monthly challenge up with a mood board and sketch theme, so I have used the sketch and taken the colors and butterflies from the mood board part. The papers are from Marion Smith Design Garment Collection.
 
 
 
 
For the CE chippys I have given them a base coat of white paint and then I have added some Tuscan Sun Spritz to them for a bit of color and added Shimmerz on them.


I also wanted my main flowers to be the same color so I added Tuscan Sun Spritz to them. To finish it all off I did some masking in the background with Patina Texturez. I like the color combo on this project…its different and fun!

Well that is it for today...take care and happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

Jackie Plank said...

Shona this is so very beautiful, I love the yellows!!