Thursday, May 1, 2014

Flying Unicorn May Your Passion Your Art KOM Part 2


Today I have my Off the Page project from the May Your Passion Your Art Kit of the month from the Flying Unicorn. Each month the kit comes with an OTP item and this months is a fabulous box with a set of tags that goes inside of it. This would be perfect for so many things! I have lots of goodies from the kit for mine.



7 DOTS Natures Walk collection from the kit!

 

Inside of the box with the tags.

 


Here are the tags. I have used kit papers, flowers, metals, mask, trims and so much more from the kit to decorate them.
 
 
 
 
 

 


Well that it for today. The Flying Unicorn is also a guest at CSI this month…so watch for that reveal with this amazing kit! I will be back with more projects from the kits! Head on over to the Flying Unicorn store and grab your kit today!  ...take care and happy scrapping J

No comments: