Thursday, April 2, 2015

Off the Page Project - Flying Unicorn April Your Passion Your Art Kit


Hi everyone! I am back with another share from the gorgeous Flying Unicorn April Kit. The main kit comes with a fun Off the Page project each month..this month it is a watering can…super cute!
 


I covered mine with white gesso…and some Prima Art Basics Texture paste….let that sit over night to get a nice crackle from the paste. I then used some Shimmerz Oh Say Can U Sea Coloringz. I love how it seeps into the cracks and is darker in t here.

 

I added some stamping and some masking with the new stencil in the kit. The Petaloo stems in the kit were perfect to finish this off with some twine.

 


Well that it for today! Make sure to head on over to FlyingUnicorn store. Take care and happy scrapping J

No comments: