Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Flying Unicorn May Your Passion Your Art KOM Cards


Hi everyone! I am back with a couple of cards to share from the Flying Unicorn May Your Passion Your Art kits….I always love to make a couple of cards/tags each month to tuck away into my stash for when I need them and the Small Art kit is perfect for those!

 

I love the feathers in the kit…something I rarely use but so cute!

 
I used the Shimmerz Texturez in the kit for the background text masking! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the fun beads and micas in the kit!

 

Here is the other card…loaded with some Shimmerz mists and kit embellishments.



 

 
Well that it for today! The presales have started for the June Kits so head on over to the Flying Unicorn store and check them out! Take care and happy scrapping J

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

These look wonderful!