Saturday, October 10, 2015

Cute - Creative Embellishments

Hi everyone! Today I have a super cute layout of my daughters pets….they are just so adorable! I used the Flying Unicorn Oct kit papers and added in some Creative Embellishments goodies!
 
 
Again I will say that the CE Distressed Text Stamp is my fav and I use it in the background on all of my projects…just adds that little extra touch!
 
I tucked in a Large Clock Face chippy behind the photo! I left my chippys naked for this layout, the natural color was perfect!
 
 
The title chippy is from the Boy Word Set and I just attached it on top of the cluster.
 
That is it for me for today! Don’t forget to check out the new Oct challenge …. Make sure to share all of your creations on our Facebook page… Take care and happy Scrapping!
 
Creative Embellishments Products:
 
 

No comments: