Tuesday, November 10, 2015

You and Me - Creative Embellishments and CSI

Hi everyone! This month Creative Embellishments has teamed up with CSI Challenge site. I love playing with their challenges and it also makes me journal on my pages…something I love to do but always seem to forget! This is a layout of two of my grandsons..cutie pies J
 
 
I used my favourite Distressed Text Stamp in the background..if you have not checked out the stamps at Creative Embellishments, they are my favs! The title is from the You and Me Title Set. I have just painted all the chippys with black gesso. Look at that cute little chippy moustache from the Handsome Frame Set! The veneer ruler is from the RulerSet…they are soooooo cute!!
 
I used pieces from the Handsome Frame Set under the photos and tucked in more veneer pieces from the School Set. These little chippys are just perfect for little boys. My last pieces added are from the Chevron Pieces package…I love the way they bring focus to the photos.
 
 
That is it for me for today! I hope you play along with us at CSI! Don’t forget to check out the new November challenge …. Make sure to share all of your creations on our Facebook page… Take care and happy Scrapping!
 
Creative Embellishments products used:
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Fabulous!

Cindy Gay said...

Love it Shona! Like the yellows and blues.