Thursday, December 31, 2015

Flying Unicorn January Your Passion Your Art KOM


Hi everyone and Happy New Year! It is reveal day for the gorgeous Flying Unicorn January Your Passion Your Art KOM. The kits are just jam packed with lots of gorgeous things to play with. Today I am going to share a layout I created with the kit. Two of my great nieces…such cutie pies! The new 13 ARTS collection in the kit is beautiful and perfect for this photo.
 


There are a couple of fun new stencils and lots of chippys and stickers in the kit. And looks at the gorgeous Petaloo blooms!...yummy!
 


 

Another close up of some of the fun pieces to play with in the kit!
 
 
Each month the main kit comes with a fun Off The Page project to play with. This month there is a wooden case and coaster set. I used the kit papers to cover the case. I also added more of the yummy Petaloo blooms on the case.
 
 
For the coasters I covered them with tissue paper first. I than added some crackle and Shimmerz mists. Once that was all dry I did a thin layer of masking on them and sealed it all with a sealer spray. They are almost like a tile now and ready to use.
 


Well thats it for today!  Stop on by the Flying Unicorn store grab a kit, they sell out super fast!  Take care and happy scrapping J

No comments: