Friday, January 22, 2016

Mixed Media Card - Creative Embellishments - Flying Unicorn Jan Kit

Hi everyone! Today I have a fun mixed media Birthday card to share. It also feature lots of goodies from the Flying Unicorn Jan kits! Lots of layers of papers, chippys, and embellishments!
 
 

The sentiment is from the Birthday Word Set. I just love all the word sets for Layout titles and cards and tags…there are so many to choose from!
 
Behind the flowers is a piece from the Square Mini Frames. I find I use these a lot on cards and tags..they just add so much dimention to your project. And look at that super cute balloon chippy from the Heart Balloon Set!
 
 

That is it for me for today! Don’t forget to check out the January challenge …. Make sure to share all of your creations on our Facebook page… Take care and happy Scrapping!