Monday, April 4, 2016

Love - Creative Embellishments and CSI

Hi everyone! Creative Embellishments are guests at CSI challenge site this month and I am playing with case file 196. What a fun color palette to play with and anything that will make me journal a bit is a bonus!



 

 
I definitely had to dig into my paper stash to come up with the colors to go with this case file! I tucked in some different size gear chippys in with my clusters.
 
 
 
Don’t you just love the new title Border sets and this title is from the Joy set! The chipboard pieces are all finished with a coat of gesso and some Shimmerz Inklingz to finish them off.
 

 

 
That is it for me for today! Don’t forget to check out the April challenge …. Make sure to share all of your creations on our Facebook page… Take care and happy Scrapping!

No comments: