Thursday, August 25, 2016

Wine Country - Creative Embellishments, Shimmerz and the Flying Unicorn

Hi everyone! Today I have a layout that I created with my Flying Unicorn August kit and fun Creative Embellishments chippys. I recently went cycling in wine country and these chippys were perfect for this project!
 
 

That super cute Grapevine chippy is finished with some Bamboo Leaf Spritz and Punked Up Purple Coloringz...they are so adorable.  
 I love the lace and gorgeous papers in this kit!

For my background behind the clusters I used some Shimmerz Well Blue Me Down Coloringz to add some shading.  
 
And to finish it all off I added some Penny 4 Your Thoughts and Giddy About Green Inklingz.
 
 
Products Used:
Flying Unicorn August Kit
Creative Embellishments Chipboard and stamp
Shimmerz Spritz, Coloringz and Inklingz
Petaloo flowers
13 ARTS beads
Gesso and Thread

 

2 comments:

Lisa Landry said...

Very attractive page! The grapevine chippies really are perfect for this!

Lizzyc said...

This looks amazing! Love it!