Friday, October 28, 2016

Selfie - Shimmerz and Flying Unicorn October Kit

Hello Shimmerz fans! Shona here and today I have a fun mixed media canvas to share! I had so much fun adding gorgeous Shimmerz colors to bring this canvas to life. I used the canvas and some of the 49 and Market papers in the Flying Unicorn October kit.
 


 
To start I added some Spritz in Carribbean Sunset, Terra Cotta and Don’t Be Suede. I added each color to the background and set with a heat tool….misting with some water to blend them together!
 


 
My next step was to add some stencil work with Texturez Tidy Widy…Texturez is perfect for masking and stencil work!
 


 
After the canvas was complete I added some splatters of Inlingz in Gosh Garnet, Penny 4 Your Thoughts and Miner Miner 49er. The Creative Embellishments chippys are also finished with some Spotlight White Inklingz to give them a beautiful Shimmer!
 
On your next order mention my name in the comments at check out and Stacey will send you something extra! Check out our Facebook page for lots of inspiration and share with us what you created with Shimmerz! Take care and happy scrapping!  

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Oh so gorgeous! LOVE that selfie photo!!!

Lisa Landry said...

Perfect! Such an adorable photo! Love the colors and textures.