Saturday, December 3, 2016

Run Wild and Free - Tribute to Two Amazing Women in my Life.

Hi everyone. Today is such a sad day as I mourn the loss of my good friend Alda and my sister Winnie. Alda passed away on December 1st…my sister just a few hours ago. I am not one for talking too much personal stuff on my blog or online, but felt the need to create to take my mind off of things. I just really do not know how to express it all in words.
 

I actually started this layout for Alda as she was in love with Unicorns…but as I learned the news of my sister I added a few more touches that reflect her. Winnie loved  horses and was such a gentle and caring soul.
 
 

Both of these women touched my life with their passion of giving, loving, caring and compassion. I send peaceful thoughts and wishes to Alda’s family during this time. I look up to the sky and remember both of these special women.

 
I will miss you both and loved you. Hugs
 
 

3 comments:

Lisa Landry said...

Oh Shona. How moving; how absolutely touching. There's so much love put into this layout. I'm so very sorry for the loss of your sister. There are just no words. I'm just so sorry.

Lizzyc said...

That is a lot of sadness and loss to bear at one time two very dear women in your life.. Your creating has flown from your heat.. And looks beautiful... Sending love...

KarenB said...

What a beautiful tribute page. I have no words :(