Friday, April 21, 2017

Record Your Story - Heritage Journal with Shimmerz Paints

Hello Shimmerz fans!! Today I have a share from my Heritage Journal I have been working on. The photo is my grandmother right around 1900.


I like to keep my journal pages flat as possible with few embellishments to achieve that. I add dimention with color and texture…and I start with stamping and stencil work. For the paste I used Salt of the Earth Paste-eez…it is perfect for stencils!
 

For added color I went with Mon Shari Coloringz and Hot Fudge Vibez. Such a pretty combination!
 

To finish it all off I added some splatters of Penny 4 Your Thoughts Inklingz.

Check out our Facebook page for lots of inspiration and share with us what you created with Shimmerz! Look for us on Instagram too! Don’t forget to mention my name at the store checkout for your free sample of Shimmerz!!

Take care and happy scrapping!  

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Wow this is stunning!