Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Beach Layout - Creative Embellishments

Hi everyone! Today I have a layout of me and one of my grandsons…we spent a lot of time camping this year! I used lots of different nautical type chippys on this one. The papers and Flowers are from 49 and Market! Perfect mix for this fun beachy layout!
 

I tucked in a Nautical Compass in the flower cluster. 
 
Little pieces from the Fishnet Panel tucked in here and there. I also used two CE stamps in the background….Distressed Text and the Grunge Snowflake Stamp. I know snowflake stamp sounds funny but I just used the line parts from it.
 
 


To finish it all off I added a title from the On The Beach Word Set.



 
That is it for me for today! Don’t forget to check out the September challenge …. Make sure to share all of your creations on our Facebook page… Take care and Happy Scrapping!
 
Creative Embellishments Products:

 
On The Beach Word Set
 
Nautical Compass Set
 
Fishnet Panel 2
 
Grunge Snowflake Stamp