Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Adore - Creative Embellishments


Hi everyone! Shona here today with a layout to share. Me and Olaf and lots of Creative Embellishments chippys! The gorgeous papers and flowers are from 49 and Market!

I framed the photo with the Infinite Rectangle Frame and added pieces from the Moroccan Lattice Panel here and there.

I used the Distressed Text Stamp in the background…one of my favourite stamps for added bits of dimension.

I finished it off with a sentiment from the SmallFamily Border Word Set.

That is it for me for today! Don’t forget to check out the November challenge …. Make sure to share all of your creations on our Facebook page… Take care and Happy Scrapping!
 

2 comments:

Lisa Landry said...

Oh Shona! This one is FABULOUS!! The photos are GREAT! Love that handsome Olaf! Another one you should frame!

Lizzyc said...

Beautiful.. i love those photos!