Friday, February 16, 2018

Family Canvas - Creative Embellishments


Hi everyone! Today I have a mixed media canvas to share…and no flowers..that was a challenge, hehe. I used the 13arts challenge as inspiration for this piece.  
 

I did lots of stamping in the background with the Distressed Text and Checkered stamps. The chippys are all finished with gesso and some 13arts paints, molding paste, mists and beads to finish them off.

I cut the Window Shutter and Washi Tape Cluster chippys and used them in a few places on the canvas. I also used the Grunge Square Frame behind the photos. All super fun chippys to play with!!! The 13arts paint looks like molten lava....love it!   

The title piece is from the Small Family Border Word Set.
 

That is it for me for today! Don’t forget to check out the February challenge …. Make sure to share all of your creations on our Facebook page… Take care and Happy Scrapping!  

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Fantastic layout! Love the texture on the background..