Friday, May 18, 2018

Tag Set - Creative Embellishments


Hi everyone! Today I have a mixed media tag set created with CE stamps and chippys.
 
In the background I used the Distressed Checkered and Distressed Chevron Stamps. Two of my favourite stamps to used on mixed media backgrounds. I love the layers they add with little dimension.
 
I used pieces from the Flourish Set 14 in the center clusters on the tags. I used embossing ink to finish them.
 
To complete the tags I used pieces from the Small Sentiments Words set with 13 Arts black gesso.
 
That is it for me for today! Don’t forget to check out the May challenge …. Make sure to share all of your creations on our Facebook page… Take care and Happy Scrapping!
 
Creative Embellishments Products:

 
Distressed Chevron Stamp

 
Small Sentiment Words
 

Flourish Set 14

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Stunning tags, so much detail!!