Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Livvy - My Creative Scrapbook June LE Kit


Hi everyone!  I am back with another share from the gorgeous June Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook. Today I have an easy was to create a different background.

First I cut and punched out a few circles to add to the background…I distressed the edges of each circle.

 
Next I used one of the awesome stencils in the kit with some 13 Arts Modeling paste and heat set that.

 
Add the circles and some gauze for added texture.

 
I did a bit of stamping and started to add embellishments from the kit.

 
Add more embellishments from the kit…Creative Embellishments chipboard pieces, pretty flowers, and I finished it all off with some 3D balls and gesso splatters.

 
A couple more close ups.

 
 
Livvy is helping her mom get some photos here and approves of the layout hehe.

 
 
That is it for me today. Make sure to check out all the amazing kits available this month! Take care and happy scrapping!

2 comments:

Lisa Landry said...

This one turned out really dainty and pretty! Livvy is such a DOLL!

Lizzyc said...

Gorgeous lay out and such a cute photo too...