Wednesday, August 29, 2018

His and Hers Remastered Collection - Journal pages 13Arts


Hello 13@rts Fans!! Today on the 13@rts blog the Design team has created gorgeous projects will the NEW collections and products that are available now! I created some vintage journal pages in my book and the His and Hers Remastered collection was perfect for it!

 
Layers of paper pieces from the collection with a mix of the new stencils and stamps! I used a mix of inks and Modeling Paste with the stencils.

 
 
I fussy cut some of the butterflies from this gorgeous collection and added some of the pretty new chippys. The chipboard is finished with Dark Brown and Olive Green Ayeeda mists. Add some stickers and some doodles around them!

 
One more close up of the pretty clusters with some 13@rts flowers and a mix of lace pieces. Touches of Black Gesso with Ayeeda Paint in Pearl Gold around the edges of the pages gave me a more vintage look. 

 
That is it for me today…I hope you check out what the rest of team created and head on over to the 13Arts store and check out all of the NEW products!!  Take care and happy scrapping!!

 
13@rts Product List

Stamp Rose For You
Stamp Time Flies
Mist Chalk Dark Brown
Mist Pearl Olive Green
Vintage Flora Chipboard
13 Arts Flowers
Ayeeda Paint Pearl Gold
Modeling Paste
Wallpaper Stencil
Gel Medium
Black Gesso
Rose Field Stickers