Sunday, November 25, 2018

13 Arts Tools


Hello 13@rts Fans!! The Design team is up on the blog today to feature the amazing 13Arts tools! They are so fun to play with. I also used the gorgeous Aqua Flora Collection!

 
Here you can see I used one of the Silicone Brushes to apply the clear Gesso on the background. I am in love with this new tool…your mediums spread beautifully with them!

 
Next I used the Round Texture Brush to apply some texture in the background with gesso and Acrylic Paints. Seriously such a fun way to create texture, and they wash up amazing!

 
 
Here are some close ups of the finished layout! Once the background was finished I completed the project with a variety of 13 Arts Metals, berries, flowers, and chipboard.

 
 
 
That is it for me today, be sure the check out all of the NEW collections being released this week…  Take care and happy scrapping!!

 
13@rts Product List









2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Fabulous layout, groovy brushes!!

Lisa Landry said...

Stunning layout!! Those brushes look like a fabulous addition to any stash! Thanks for sharing....they are now on my wish list : )