Friday, June 21, 2019

Happy Birthday Tag - Creative Embellishments


Hi everyone! This is my last post for Creative Embellishments and I want to start by saying thank you all so much for your wonderful support. This is an amazing company and I was blessed to design for it for so long. I will always support everything about CE!! Now on to my last project. I decided to create a tag with one of the Large Tag chippys. My favs!!!
 
I added a clock face and a small Sentiment from the set.
 
To finish it all off I tucked in a few chipboard feathers and cut little flair from the Birds of a …set.
 
That is it for me! Don’t forget to check out the June challenge …. Make sure to share all of your creations on our Facebook page… Again thank you all so much!!!Take care and happy scrapping!!
 
Creative Embellishments Products:

 
Clock Face
 
Birds of a ….. Flair Set
 
Small Sentiment Word Set
 
Feathers