Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Forever Loved

Hello and welcome to my blog. I had just enough time to get in one more layout before all of my Christmas company starts to arrive. This is a very old photo of my mom and I did so many different things in this layout. I used mostly Basic Grey Curio collection papers.

In the close up below you can see that I did a lot of water distressing on two layers of the paper. I then used a bronze ink and black chalk on the edges. I used Tattered Angel mist around the inside edges of the top layer. I did a lot of fussy cutting and used pop ups on the flowers. The larger burgundy flowers I made myself as well as I used my cricut to cut out the leaves. The Dusty Attic chippy in the corner I inked and used stickles and liquid pearls on it. I also made the swirls with liquid pearls.

In this close up below you can see the stamping and inking that I did to make the music paper. I used a Martha Stewart punch around the photo and chalked it with black on the edges.

In this next close up you can see that I also did some distressing around the edges of the photo.

This layout was so much fun to make. I love trying all kinds of new things. Thank you so much for stopping by for a peek. I hope that each and every one of you has a fantastic Christmas and please stay safe and warm. Feel free to leave some scrappy love comments, I love reading them ...take care and happy scrapping J

No comments: