Saturday, December 4, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Now when I saw this photo of my grandson, Johnathan….I just thought it was so freaking cute! I could not wait to get started on it. I used my Swirlydoos Divine Noel kit for this layout and the gorgeous IOD Night Divine papers and cardstock. This one is going into a Shadow Box right away and on my wall as a decoration!
I first did some sewing around the edges and a lot of distressing on the layers of paper. I used a Martha Stewert punch on the green cardstock. I made my own flowers from cardstock and paper in the kit as well, then I added some stickles to them.  The gorgeous vine also came with the kit and is from Priima.
The kit also came with some Kaisercraft rub ons and I used them in a couple of the corners.
Thanks for stopping in to take a peek. I hope that you all have a great weekend. Now back to some decorating for me. Cant wait, it always really gets me into the spirit then.  Feel free to leave some scrappy love comments, I love reading them ...take care and happy scrapping J

No comments: